[Freeswitch-users] Mutli-lingual ivr

Darcy Primrose fs at voice2net.ca
Fri Nov 30 02:04:35 UTC 2018

We are long time freeswitch users in an area of  Canada where there is a
strong english french mix.  We have for some time be providing a
multi-lingual experience for the extensions/users quite successfully but
have not been able to get the ivr to switch to a second language.   Has
anyone had experience or success with this.

We use en as our prime language code but when specific DIDs are dialed,
we would like the IVR responses to be in french.  First, is this
possible in freeswitch and if so, does anyone have any hints on how to
accomplish this.

Thanks

Darcy Primrose

Voice2Net