[Freeswitch-users] usernames whith special simbols cant recive calls on FS 1.8

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Nov 29 20:45:53 UTC 2018

This issue is cause by the patch adding in:

https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-9791 <https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-9791>

And is specific to calling sip registered endpoints with ~ in the username.  I’ve reached out to the original author of that patch, and if they don’t respond with a fix I’ll have to revert that patch.  Please remind me if I dont follow up on that issue soon by commenting on that jira.