[Freeswitch-users] Inviting both normal and webrtc users

Allan Kristensen ak at hejdu.dk
Thu Nov 29 08:28:39 UTC 2018

Hello Jurijs,

Thank you for your answer. So you are at the same place as us, that you
require to know what client you are calling.
We are trying to make a super user friendly system adding additional config
items for clients is not the way we want to go.

So we are considering connecting our Kamailio to our Rabbitmq (AMQP),
relaying the register requests and storing this information in the
database, so we can look at the User Agent string before doing the call and
perform the correct invite. But maaaan, just so much complexity to overcome
this (little) problem.

We tried rtp_secure_media=optional, but AFAIK that's only for SDES
(a=crypto) and will not work.

If we find a way I will let you know :-)

Have a nice day..
 Allan