[Freeswitch-users] Inviting both normal and webrtc users

Jurijs Ivolga jurijs.ivolga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:27:10 UTC 2018

Hi,

So question is, shouldn't it be possible to offer both secure and insecure
> RTP in the INVITE from FS?

Yes it is possible, it took me a while to figure out this too, please check
bridge command, for DTLS/WebRTC just use:

<action application="bridge" data="[media_webrtc=true...........

More details:

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_dptools%3A+bridge

Jurijs