[Freeswitch-users] H.323 Connection

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Wed Nov 7 12:41:57 UTC 2018

Hi Satoh,

check if your H.323 endpoints are behind a firewall. Freeswitch doesn't
support H.460 NAT traversal natively, so you might have to install a
GnuGk in front of it to proxy the media data.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan at willamowius.de
Website: https://www.gnugk.org
Support: https://www.willamowius.com/gnugk-support.html

Relaxed Communications GmbH