[Freeswitch-users] Debian and Centos not officialy supported by server

Federico Castro fcastelco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 15:34:55 UTC 2018

Hi all,  I installed FS on a HP DL-120 Gen9 server using Debian but reading
server specifications I found that Debian and Centos are not officially
supported for that server (and I realized that many others does not support
too).
Anyway I have everything installed and running except for RAID controller
because there’s no drivers for that.
So, trying to avoid unexpected behaviors on production I would like to know
if any of you have some experience on using hardware that does not
officialy support Debian/Centos?

Thanks in advance.