[Freeswitch-users] Is there an exmple of "backup provider" ?
avi at avimarcus.net
Wed May 30 14:20:47 UTC 2018
Beware that "low cost provider" may not just reject the call, which you can
recover from, but can mess you up in a large number of ways. Some of which
you can try to work around (debugging + time), some of which you may not be
able to figure out.
- Not properly passing along DTMF
- very long PDD
- FAS fake answers
- Returning "USER_BUSY" when it's not actually busy
- Returning "NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE" when it's actually busy
- poor audio quality
- Issues with proxies/re-invite/switching codecs, etc.
- .. and I'm sure many more.
... Just some of the many issues I've run into when using multiple carriers
and terminating to countries around the world.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users