[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan - bridging with transfer of destination_number

Petr Both both at antek.it
Wed May 30 13:49:42 UTC 2018

Hi list,

I have found the solution by myself. It will be useful to have answer
here. The correct DIALPLAN extension is in this case

<extension name="Loopback">
     <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(5000)$">
     <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/internal/${destination_number}@192.168.8.29"/>
</extension>

Where device at 192.168.8.29 is the SIP client registered to FS at
192.168.8.6 like user 1005. Using such DIALPLAN <extension> the call
incoming from SIP client with destination number 5000 is immediately
routed back to the SIP client at 192.168.8.29.

My estimation is that FS in this case searches in SIP profile "internal"
for all registered clients and when founds the one with IP 192.168.8.29
it is used to route the call there using destination number for this
outbound call.

Regards
Petr B.