[Freeswitch-users] FS uses external IP address for Contact in 200 to internal server

M Yudkowsky speech at pobox.com
Fri May 25 15:35:24 UTC 2018

> On May 25, 2018, at 08:48 , Brian West <brian at freeswitch.com> wrote:
>
> <param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="autonat:$${external_rtp_ip}"/>
> <param name="ext-sip-ip" value="autonat:$${external_sip_ip}"/>\

This solution works perfectly with my current setup, thanks! I'd tried autonat in the past, but not after I made some other, recent improvements.

I'll explore internal vs external profiles later, in my Copious Free Time, because it's likely a great idea.

--
  Moshe Yudkowsky
  Disaggregate Corporation

  +1 773 764 8727