[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch in google cloud platform

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu May 24 16:58:24 UTC 2018

A tcp load balancer without sip support wouldn’t be sufficient.  You’d need something with an understanding of sip like Kamailio or OpenSips to do that.

Also, in regards to your confidentiality statement on your email, please note that no emails to the list are confidential, and we will not remove emails from the list archive.  Please in the future remove your confidentiality statement from emails and take this as notice that they are not and we will take no action to remove them from the archives in the future (yes we have been asked in the past to do this, which is why i have to make this statement).