[Freeswitch-users] Achieving TLS + SRTP for inbound calls

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu May 24 16:32:32 UTC 2018

we will gen whats needed for dtls srtp automatically, you need to provide the cert for wss (same as what you need for tls, as wss is just tls secured ws)  It does require the cert and chain.  More info:

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/WebRTC#WebRTC-InstallCertificates <https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/WebRTC#WebRTC-InstallCertificates>

Mike