[Freeswitch-users] how to make FS to listen for 2 RTP streams on one call ?

kaiduan xie kaiduanx at yahoo.ca
Wed May 16 13:11:35 UTC 2018

 Does RTP proxy use same IP address/port to send/receive the two RTP streams?
/Kaiduan
    On Wednesday, May 16, 2018, 8:37:29 a.m. EDT, Evtim Ivanov <ivanov.evtim at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hello all,
I'm trying to implement this (shown in the picture) scenario, but to use FS instead of OrekaTR:

There are several small bumps on the road, which I successfully overcame, but finally I met a challenge which is bigger, than my skills, so I need the community help. The problem is, that RtpProxy can't mix the media, so instead of one mixed stream on the forked call, I have 2 separate RTP streams. I have no idea how to make FS to listen both of them. Is this possible and how?Any advice is highly appreciated.
Best!Evtim
consulting at freeswitch.org
http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites