[Freeswitch-users] caching dialplan in xml_curl

Akshaya j akshaya18j at gmail.com
Tue May 15 05:35:13 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I just need to cache the dialplan response in xml_curl module.

The wiki has an example of caching the directory response setting
"cacheable=true" in user-id tag which perfectly works.

I'm just curious to know is there a similar way to cache the dialplan as in
setting same tag in <condition> tag?
<condition> nothing seems recognising it.

I feel having the cacheable in <condition> tag is meaningful but even tat
doesn't work.

How do u people make this caching work in dialplans? Any thoughts on this
would be helpful.!

Regards,
Akshaya J