[Freeswitch-users] eavesdrop

Francesco Facco de Lagarda francesco at delagarda.com
Wed May 9 09:14:44 UTC 2018

YES!!! It WORKS!!
Thank you soooo much!

From: FreeSWITCH-users <freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org> On Behalf Of Shaun Stokes
Sent: mercoledì 9 maggio 2018 10:18
To: FreeSWITCH Users Help <freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org>
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] eavesdrop

I've just tested this myself, using the command:

api originate {sip_secure_media=true}user/$ext &eavesdrop($uid)

Eavesdrop is by default in silent mode, so neither the caller or callee can hear the microphone of the person listening in.

It should actually be w0 at 500 (not @ext) which I've tested and does work but you will need to adjust your command as follows:

api originate {sip_secure_media=true}user/$ext 'queue_dtmf:w0 at 500,eavesdrop:$uid inline

  _____