[Freeswitch-users] In proxy_media mode, RTCP is not proxied or activated

Alexey Sibyakin alex at freeswitch.com
Thu May 3 12:49:49 UTC 2018

Hi

These days FreeSWITCH has full support of video codecs and t.38. There is
no point of using proxy mode or putting any efforts in it.

Regards,

Alex

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 8:47 PM, Stefano Bertuola <
stefano.bertuola at athonet.com> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> On February last year there was a discussion related to proxy_media mode
> and RTCP and I understood this is not actually supported.
>
> I am actually facing the same issue and I would like to understand if
> there is any way to get it working; since RTP is using an even port and
> RTCP the following one (RTP port + 1), is there any way to get both ports
> proxied?
>
> Br. Stefano

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

Alex Sibyakin | Support Engineer
FreeSWITCH Solutions | 17345 Civic Drive #2531 Brookfield, WI 53045
<https://maps.google.com/?q=17345+Civic+Drive+%232531+Brookfield,+WI+53045&entry=gmail&source=g>
Email: alex at freeswitch.com
Website: https://www.FreeSWITCH.com <https://www.freeswitch.com/>
Need commercial support? Contact sales at freeswitch.com for details.