[Freeswitch-users] Multiple concurrent Verto calls in browser

Gregor Nanger gregor at infomedia.si
Thu Mar 29 07:32:08 UTC 2018

We are dealing same way as multiline phone. We are showing to user in GUI
waiting call (can be many of them) and it is up to user what he wants to
do. If he picks up  call and one is active, we put active on hold. There
can be only one active at a time and others are on hold (if they were
pickedup) or on queuee.