[Freeswitch-users] Setting a c= line underneath audio m= SDP

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Mar 14 17:09:57 UTC 2018

the way the mrcp integrates into freeswitch, freeswitch would receive the media and relay that to the endpoint.  It wouldn’t be reliable to do it directly to the endpoint without a re-invite, which wouldn’t be practical due to short duration, and needing to re-invite the media back to freeswitch.  It also would remove the ability to do things such as secure media, webrtc, or non rtp endpoints to work with mrcp.