[Freeswitch-users] exessive bounces issue

Guillermo Ruiz Camauer grcamauer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 22:35:12 UTC 2018

Yes, I got the  "excessive bounces" email.  I am pasting it below.  I just
confirmed once again.

Guillermo

Your membership in the mailing list FreeSWITCH-users has been disabled
due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
12-Mar-2018.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

    http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/confirm/freeswitch-users/
f0c17d631d70fa1d55766
<http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/confirm/freeswitch-users/f0c17d631d70fa1d557667361aa8f1ec2192639a>
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You can also visit your membership page at

    http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-
users/XXXXXXXXXXXX%40gmail.com
<http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-users/grcamauer%40gmail.com>

On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
reminder, your membership password is

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
at

    freeswitch-users-owner at lists.freeswitch.org

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 6:47 PM, Tihomir Culjaga <tculjaga at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> this is the only list that keeps complaining about "excessive bounces"
> I'm subscribed to .. currently I'm subscribed to 7 lists with no bounce
> issues whatsoever.
>
> Im using gmail  and i cannot see if any bounces are really happening... so
> i mailed reeswitch-users-owner at lists.freeswitch.org
> <freeswitch-users-owner at lists.freeswitch.org> to come to the root of the
> problem but seems the mail went to /dev/null
>

> So, does anyone experiences a similar problem with freeswitch-users list ?
>
> Regards,
> Tihomir.

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

Guillermo Ruiz Camauer