[Freeswitch-users] Verto - audio only between FS and client

Rick Jarvis rick at magicmail.mooo.com
Mon Mar 12 20:29:03 UTC 2018

Yes, that’s excellent documentation, thanks for reminding me of that.

How exactly did you use the tokens to ensure that people couldn’t invade other sessions, or was that not an issue in your context? ATM I have users connecting to conferences in the format of <conf_myname_token> as the conference name, but it’s proving quite tricky to keep track of, especially if someone logs on from two browsers. Ideally I’d like to just have users connecting to ‘nothing’, with the app transferring the channel to <conf_myname> (and no ability for the client to write their own code to force a connection to <conf_someoneelse>).