[Freeswitch-users] Multi-Tenant in Freeswitch

MOWHABUTH MOHAMMAD SHAFDAAR ALLY mohammad.mowhabuth at umail.uom.ac.mu
Mon Mar 12 11:27:38 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I have been using freeswitch in the default context for the past few
months. Everything works fine in the default context. Now i want to use
multi-tenancy and i have followed all the steps at
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Multiple_Companies . However, i am unable
to register my softphone, with user 1000 in the company-a.org directory, to
the server. I am trying on CSipSimple(softphone) the credentials as follows:
Account Name: 1000
User:1000
Server: company-a.org
Password: 1234

Bad Gateway is the response. Can anyone please help me with this?

Mowhabuth Shafdaar
BSc (Hons.) Applied Computing
Faculty of Informations, Communications and Digital Technologies
University of Mauritius

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--