[Freeswitch-users] MUX mode, don't want to see my own video

Dom Rumsey domrumsey at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:37:43 UTC 2018

Hi Guys,

I have compiled FS using the master branch (on a Debian 8 Jessie) and I'm using MUX mode for conferences with layout set to 1x1, so whoever speaks is seen full screen. Can anyone tell me how I can get it so I don't see my own video feed when I talk? In a multiway conversation, it would be useful for me to see the video feed of the last person that spoke while everyone else sees my video feed. I wasn't sure if this was easily achievable with the correct settings.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dom