[Freeswitch-users] Manipulate the sip: string in the INVITE header on an outgoing Bridge

Nathan Downes nathandownes at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 21:50:55 UTC 2018

Hi Joseph,

I use the below for similar use case, on an inbound route, call comes in, gets bridged direct to pbx.

{sip_invite_to_uri=<sip:${destination_number}@${domain}>}user/12341234@${domain}

12341234 being the ext you register pbx as on FS

I have used another that sends call direct to IP, but found if the pbx was behind NAT this way didn’t use the NDLB type NAT fixes, this one still takes them into consideration.