[Freeswitch-users] Unable to find modules.conf file after installation through RPM file

Chandramouli P mouli123 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 14:15:46 UTC 2018

Hello,

I installed FreeSwitch through RPM file as below:

sudo rpm -Uvh http://files.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-release-1-6.noarch.rpm

sudo yum install freeswitch-config-vanilla sox freeswitch-sounds*
freeswitch-lang* freeswitch-lua freeswitch-xml-cdr

Everything is working fine. But, when I am trying to enable or disable the
modules, I could not able to find the "modules.conf" files anywhere. Can
anybody tell me how to enable/disable the Freeswitch modules, if we install
the FreeSwitch through RPM?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
CM.