[Freeswitch-users] Enterprise/Production Quality?

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:19:16 UTC 2018

Hello all,

Is this true??? Bug fixes aren't available for the general open source
community for EIGHTEEN MONTHS???
This seems REALLY wrong to me... I'm pretty sure there are better ways of
making money from freeSWITCH...

Now I'm very concerned, and probably a lot of people will, if/when they
find out about this...

David