[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch internal profile hang freequently

Geoff Mina gmina at connectfirst.com
Tue Jun 26 01:50:40 UTC 2018

We had the exact same issue with MySQL and were assured it was a fault with
the ODBC driver on CentOS.

I’m concerned to hear this is actually a FS issue and not a DB driver
issue. Concerned. Not surprised.

Are you using xml_curl registrations by chance?

--
GEOFF MINA
Chief Executive Officer

2545 Central Ave #200, Boulder, CO 80301
720.335.5924
Connect First / Contact Center Solutions, Built Better
www.connectfirst.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
system manager.