[Freeswitch-users] NORMAL_CIRCUIT_CONGESTION error limiting simultaneous calls

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at visytel.com
Wed Jun 20 22:52:42 UTC 2018

Artyom.

This could be also related to the speed (Call Attempts Per Second - CAPS) that you are making the outbound calls.  If you slow down the outbound calls being made and increase their duration does this increase your simultaneous calls?

My guess is similar to your one that this is a provider issue.  I know BT in the UK restrict the CAPS on their SIP Trunks to avoid network errors (or basically their SBCs cannot handle more CAPS).

Obviously if the provider is generating the NORMAL_CIRCUIT_CONGESTION error (check the SIP Trace) then it is a provider issue and they should be involved.

Andrew