[Freeswitch-users] Using H264 with Verto

Magnus magnus.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 18:40:57 UTC 2018

 Chad, good addition to documents, by chance have you also discovered how to enable mod_av, but not use H264? I ask as I observe that enabling mod_av adds the h264 codec even if it’s not listed in vars.xml. In my particular case I would like to use mod_av but select when to use h.264 by destination as opposed to it being included in every sip sdp, but I have not yet worked out how to do so - by chance have you any tips from your testing ?

Regards
Magnus