[Freeswitch-users] Pyrun limitations

Grant Bagdasarian gb at cm.nl
Tue Jun 19 07:22:48 UTC 2018

Hi Gregor,

We’re very satisfied with the library and have been running it in production for more than 9 months now. I can’t remember having any major issues we couldn’t overcome.
The interface is more programmer friendly compared to the managed_esl library which is packaged with freeswitch. We have mainly used it to control our freeswitch cluster and originate calls, so no real voice(ivr) application programming with complex flows etc.

Definitely recommend it if you’re having a tough time using the managed_esl library.

Regards,

Grant Bagdasarian

Senior Developer

cm.com<https://cm.com>