[Freeswitch-users] Problem loading mod_lua.so

Alexey Sibyakin alex at freeswitch.com
Tue Jun 19 02:26:16 UTC 2018

Hi,

Attitude Adjustment released more than 5 years ago, your best shot is
update.

Regards,

Alex

--
Alex Sibyakin | Support Engineer
FreeSWITCH Solutions | 17345 Civic Drive #2531 Brookfield, WI 53045
Email: alex at freeswitch.com
Website: https://www.FreeSWITCH.com <https://www.freeswitch.com/>
Need commercial support? Contact sales at freeswitch.com for details.