[Freeswitch-users] sip.js has no audio

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 14:02:38 UTC 2018

first of all reinstall freeswitch from scratch, usiing the instruction in
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Debian+8+Jessie ,
without the minimum change

then check if calls are working between two softphones, on two different
machines

after all is working then do the fancy things.

you may want to give attention at external_rtp_ip and external_sip_ip
values in "external" sip profile

anyway, first you must have calls in local LAN working

then calls from other, more complex, scenarios.

you may find the freeswitch books, easily available through the internet,
useful as well as confluence documentation.

-giovanni

--

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli