[Freeswitch-users] sip.js has no audio

Hossein Gholizadeh hggh96.hg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 05:14:05 UTC 2018

hi all ...  i'm using sip.js for my IVR project ... it could connect to
freeswitch correctly but there is no audio between call legs ... first of
all i have to say i really cannot use Verto . this is my function of when
call button pressed

 * phoneCallButtonPressed : function(sessionid) {*

*            var s      = ctxSip.Sessions[sessionid],*
*                target = $("#numDisplay").val();*

*            if (!s) {*

*                $("#numDisplay").val("");*
*                ctxSip.sipCall(target);*

*            } else if (s.accept && !s.startTime) {*

*                s.accept({*
*                    media : {*
*                        stream      : ctxSip.Stream,*
*                        constraints : { audio : true, video : false },*
*                        render      : {*
*                            remote : { audio: $('#audioRemote').get()[0] }*
*                        RTCConstraints : { "optional": [{
'DtlsSrtpKeyAgreement': 'true'} ]}*

also i have to say that i tested it between my phone and x-lite ... X-lite
could receive the voice but my phone could'nt ... i was using Zoiper in my
phone.