[Freeswitch-users] Using H264 with Verto

Chad Phillips chad at apartmentlines.com
Fri Jun 15 18:50:55 UTC 2018

I have a slightly older install where I’m using H264 with Verto, and it
works fine. However, I’m not able to get it working on latest master.

I’m guessing there’s some esoteric setting I’m missing, but can’t seem to
find it. I do have the following in verto.conf.xml:

      <param name="outbound-codec-string" value="opus,h264"/>
      <param name=“inbound-codec-string” value="opus,h264"/>

I also have mod_h26x disabled, as I remember that’s passthrough only and
causes issues when loaded in this case.

When I try in Chrome I see it offering H264 in the SDP, but the answer SDP
contains this, and the stream is audio only:

m=video 0 UDP/TLS/RTP/SAVPF 19

What am I missing??