[Freeswitch-users] Port numbers

Rick Jarvis rick at magicmail.mooo.com
Mon Jun 11 21:42:50 UTC 2018

Ok kind of FreeSWITCH 101 here I know, but something I’ve never understood completely:

A provider wants to send us calls as number at our-ip-address - fine, but it’s hitting us on port 5060 (whereas external is set up as 5080). So can’t use external, have to use internal profile, right?

So I can create a ACL to allow their IPs onto Internal, ‘inbound’ ACL I think?

But how do I handle call routing for inbound calls from provider’s IPs, vs my registered users dialling out?

If anyone can simplify this for me that would be great :)

Thanks
__