[Freeswitch-users] Park command terminates script

Francesco Facco de Lagarda francesco at delagarda.com
Thu Jul 19 10:58:04 UTC 2018

I have a simple js script that answers to an extension and calls operator on
ext 1000:

session.answer();

// code that asks for user pin, checks credit, plays error messages, etc.,
hangsup on error

// if it gets here, all ok

var sessOp = new Session("user/1000");

if (sessOp.ready()) {

bridge(session, sessOp);

      while(session.ready()) {

      }

}

session.hangup();

sessOp.hangup();

SO FAR SO SIMPLE!

Now from ESL (I'm currently testing issuing commands on fs_cli), I need to:

1.	Customer chats with op
2.	Park call
3.	Start a new session with an external number
4.	Bridge with operator
5.	Park operator-external number
6.	Bridge customer-external number

THE PROBLEM

As SOON as I park the customer-operator call at point(2) with

uuid_transfer <customer sessionid> -both park inline

the js script considers the call terminated and hangs up..

what can I put in the js loop (currently while(session.ready() {} )
To keep the script running until the customer finally hangs up???

Could I use uuid_hold to achieve the same? I tried but when I hold the
customer's leg, it's the OPERATOR that gets the music,
I tried to originate call in fs_cli and then bridge to customer, but silence
on both ends.