[Freeswitch-users] BYE not sent in case of RTP media inactivity with proxy_media= true in freeswitch

vivek at advaitamtech.com vivek at advaitamtech.com
Wed Jul 18 09:23:51 UTC 2018

We are using G729 codec for the calls. Freeswitch doesnt support it as I know. Correct me if am wrong.
G729 codec works if freeswitch  configured as proxy_media or bypass_media. But in both the scenario calls doesnt work since we are using G729.

Is there any possibility that i can make media inactivity configurations(rtp-timeout-sec & rtp-hold-timeout-sec) work in proxy_media or bypass_media mode in freeswitch?.

Else is it possible for me change the code in freeswitch to drop the call in case of media inactivity?

Thanks a lot for the reply.

-Vivek