[Freeswitch-users] No video when calling into conference with Cisco Jabber

Ari Sonesh asonesh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 20:45:15 UTC 2018

 Thank you for your input.  Jabber is not sending video (doesn't even
activate the camera) to FS, but it does send it to test sites e.g.
8378 at easymeeting.net <http://dialing:%C2%A08378@easymeeting.net/>.  We
suspect that the reason is that a=sendrecieve is missing for the video media
from the FS SDP.  Is there a way to force it?