[Freeswitch-users] collecting dtmf after bridge

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 22:54:37 UTC 2018

Try to use "bind_meta_app" that will go to another lua script. From there,
the operator will be prompted to dial an extension.  So, this is a
two-stage process. If it's only a single digit, bind_meta_app can execute
it directly.

Nandy Dagondon <https://camiguintelekom.wordpress.com/about-the-author/>