[Freeswitch-users] video on conference with PC and MAC browser works but fail with iPhone safari via webrtc

薛光宏 albert.hsueh at cloudigit.com
Fri Jul 13 08:32:47 UTC 2018

Hi All,

We had an issue that no video on conference if iPhone connect FreeSWITCH
using 4G network with ipv6 support.
Finally, this issue is resolved and now we have a new test case with
video-mod=mux.

case 1
iPhone+wifi(ipv4) no video when a conference is created (fs_cli output
<https://pastebin.com/VXYbxvJz>)

case 2
iPhone+4g(ipv6) video/audio is ok when a conference is created (fs_cli
output <https://pastebin.com/3qk4xJLB>)

case 3
PC/MAC+wifi(ipv4) video/audio is ok when a conference is created(
fs_cli_output <https://pastebin.com/XNbcH4KA>)

iPhone and PC/MAC use the same wifi environment.

We have no idea why it's different between iPhone wifi and iPhone 4g.
Does anyone have opinion? Thanks in advance.

By the way, we see error message below if we wait for a long time in case
1. We are not sure what that means.
2018-07-13 15:02:39.364171 [ERR] switch_rtp.c:834 No video stun for a long
time!
2018-07-13 15:02:39.464176 [ERR] switch_rtp.c:834 No audio stun for a long
time!

>>> https://freeswitch.org/confluence