[Freeswitch-users] mode_distributor in originate command

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at vallimamod.org
Mon Jul 9 17:35:01 UTC 2018

Hi,

If I am not mistaken, your syntax does not work with api as the ${distributor(test)} part is not expanded within the originate command and is treated as a literal gateway name.
You need to make a separate api call to evaluate ${distributor(test)} and put the result in your originate dial-string.

Best Regards,
--
Vallimamod Abdullah
SIP Solutions