[Freeswitch-users] Limiting call length

Matt Broad matt at supportedbusiness.com
Wed Jul 4 08:02:44 UTC 2018

have you tried setting the time to minutes (10) instead of 600?

thanks
Matt

Matt Broad
Tel: +44 (0)203 011 1313 <+44%2020%203011%201313>
Web: www.supportedbusiness.com

The content of this email, including any files or documents attached, are
confidential and may also be legally privileged, protected from disclosure
and/or protected by other legal rules. It is written without prejudice and
is intended for the individual specified in the message only. The views and
opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not
necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the company. Full security of
this email cannot be ensured as, despite our best efforts, the data
included in emails could be infected, intercepted, or corrupted. Do not
share any part of this message with any third party, without a written
consent of the sender. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us and remove it from your system.