[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Conference

andretodd at verizon.net andretodd at verizon.net
Tue Jul 3 14:15:06 UTC 2018

 Hi is there a way to bridge a conference to another FreeSWITCH conference?

Example FreeSWITCH Conference "A" has 2 people
Then OpenSips puts the next person who calls onto FreeSWITCH Conference "B". now we need everyone together.

I'm looking for a way to make the conference scalable to many boxes using OpenSips as the Load balancer and RTP Proxy.

Any examples of what the dial string would look like would be very helpful

Thanks
Andre