[Freeswitch-users] FireFox 61 + Freeswitch 1.6.20

David P davidswalkabout at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 15:49:34 UTC 2018

We recently started seeing users of both webRTC and SIP, and different
browsers, able to connect but they get no audio or video back. Our best
guess is that this involves incomplete support for IPv6 on our end, because
the same clients can connect to one of our other clouds.

We haven't yet found how our IPv6 config differs from what confluence says
it should be.

Check if the network of the clients is providing them with both IPv4 and
IPv6. Only networks that do not provide IPv6 to clients work with all our
clouds.