[Freeswitch-users] Trouble connecting Sangoma Vega 50 BRI to Freeswitch

badhills markus at ply.com
Thu Jan 25 15:09:01 UTC 2018

Hi,

i have trouble connecting my Sangoma vega 50 BRI to Freeswitch.

I setup the Vega in quick setup, with user and password.

Then i setup the gateway in freeswitch. But both sides are getting forbidden
and unauthorized messages.
In the freeswitch log is a dns failure, but dns seems to working great. I
can't find issues there.

Unfortunately, I haven't found anything suitable yet and I'm getting
desperate. It can't be that hard. If I configure extensions, it works fine
and I can make internal calls with 2 or more phones. The connection to the
gateway isn't very different, is it?

Under Asterisk with Freepbx I already got this to work, but I wanted to try
it with FreeSwitch.

Had anybody a working connection and could explain it a lil bit to me?

kind regards,
Markus

--
Sent from: http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/