[Freeswitch-users] SIP 482 "Request Merged" on parallel forking

Carlos Eduardo kaduww at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 16:09:38 UTC 2018

Hey Carlos,

When I had this issue, I solved creating more sofia profiles with diferent
ports. In my case, the problem was with serial forking.

> Hey guys,
>
> It seems like FS is unable to process a parallel forking originating in
> Kamailio (or others proxies of its type).
>
> Kamailio does the routing logic, and creates various branches all with
> different request URIs but keeping the same CSeq and Call-ID and changing
> the branch parameters, but FS interprets these requests as the same and
> merges them running the forking impossible.
>
> - I've seen replies that the CSeq should be increased, but this is not
> correct according to the RFC.
> - Change Call-IDs, which should not be the case for parallel forking.
> - And the only reported solution, change the T4 SIP timer to less than 4
> seconds and put a sleep() on Kamailio for each branch. I personally don't
> consider this a solution as it plays with the timers.
>
> Do you have any recommendations or ideas to solve this?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Carlos

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

*Carlos E. Wagner*
*Tecnólogo em Telecomunicações, OCP, dCAA*

*E-mail:* *kaduww at gmail.com <kaduww at gmail.com>*
*Fone:* +55 48 9981-0894
*Skype:* carlos.e.wagner
www.blogdovoip.com