[Freeswitch-users] Verto re-INVITE equivalent

Adam Ben-Ayoun adam.ben.ayoun1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 16:20:44 UTC 2018

Hi,

We have mobile apps (iOS/Android) and a website that uses FreeSwitch for
audio/video conferencing using mod_conference. We are currently using SIP
and considering to move to Verto for signaling. In our app users are
connecting without video (not sending video) that implies a=recvonly and
later on they can add video dynamically using SIP re-INVITE.

How can we implement this using Verto? I tried verto.attach but it doesn't
really generate a new local SDP on fs.. Any idea?

Thanks,
Adam