[Freeswitch-users] ODBC and Tables

Alexander Perkins alexanderhenryperkins at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 20:00:49 UTC 2018

Hi All.  I have compiled Freeswitch with ODBC support (I think) and I have
also updated switch.conf.xml and external.xml, internal.xml, and
internal-ipv6.xml in sip_profiles.  However, when I look at my MySQL
database, I do not see the auto-generated tables.  When I look at the logs,
I see 'SQL Enabled'- http://drops.tiltx.org/smOoiw/Cpy85pS9QR.

Here are my screenshots:
switch.conf.xml- http://drops.tiltx.org/n9vsT9/7fWeOLLXjh
internal.xml, external.xml, and internal-ipv6.xml-
http://drops.tiltx.org/WgJghY/2LDLnRps95

I am able to connect to the database vi isql.

How may I verify ODBC support and what am I doing wrong?  Should Freeswitch
autogenerate the tables?  Also, the username does have write access to that
database.

Thanks to All,
Alex