[Freeswitch-users] record_session recordings out of sync

Mircea BH mircea.bh at outlook.com
Thu Jan 11 06:13:44 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

Happy new year.

I have a new freeswitch production version 1.6 installed on Debian 8, 64bits.

I have just two sip phones registered and one gateway (Alcatel oxo). All are on the same switch, in different vlans.

I use record_session to record calls automatically. The recordings are fine for calls between the two sip phones, but the ones between sip phone and Alcatel gateway are all out of sync.

I is the same regardless of settings (stereo, mono, jitterbuffer activated).

Did someone had this issue and found a solution?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Mircea.