[Freeswitch-users] Problem with bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jan 9 20:54:35 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 8:02 AM, Raimundo Pérez Nieves <
raimundo.perez.cuba at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> The reason I am trying to use bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app is when I call
> from Leg A to Leg B, Leg B answers but there is a silence before ringtone.
> I tried ignore early media, everything, but nothing works.
> What I need to do is to bridge the call only when Leg B starts ringtone, I
> have to ignore the silence when Leg B already answer, It is a channel with
> many problems, that is why we want that Leg A doesn’t hear the silence.

Do you have a full pcap w/ both SIP and RTP for both legs to go along with
the full freeswitch log for the call? The reason I ask is that I'm not sure
you've actually defined the conditions of failure. If the A leg is "hearing
silence" then you need to make sure you know where that silence is coming
from. You also mention that the B leg is a channel with many problems.
Could one of those problems be that it is sending back a 200 OK (i.e. call
was answered) but the media stream contains silence then ringing?

I think if you take a closer look at what is actually happening it may help
you figure out what the solution will be.

-MC