[Freeswitch-users] Frequent sqlite database corruption

Geoff Mina gmina at connectfirst.com
Tue Jan 9 01:55:06 UTC 2018

Not using LUA or really anything special. Just proxying UDP to WSS.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org