[Freeswitch-users] G.729 license only for some users

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Mon Jan 8 19:34:42 UTC 2018

Thanks Joel,

Am 2018-01-08 hackte Joel Serrano in die Tasten:
> You will need 5 licenses, doesn't matter what user is "using a license".

I was just searching the documentation and could not find it:

Lets assume, I buy 5 licences, and I have 15 users which will use it.
Is there a way to track how often the G.729 codec is used in parallel?

I assume, that all 15 users will never take a call in the same time,
but I like to get a statistik on how many parallel calls this 15 users do.

It minght be, that I do not even need 5...

Thanks
Michelle

P.S.: We phone trough VPN channels arround the globe and since the
      USA are spyingt o all telecommunications systems with there
      satelite network (e.g. echelon, and no,it was not shutdown
      since I left Emerode in July 2007).

--
Michelle Konzack
00372-54541400